Author Topic: That escalated quickly.  (Read 4777 times)

Kadaj

• Zoner
That escalated quickly.
« on: March 29, 2016, 07:06:44 PM »
Thanks everyone for playing with or against me for the last 18 years. It's been a great trip and I have met a lot of amazing people in this game. Now that all my characters are deleted and I am officially sitebanned, I have a pretty good feeling. No more logging to look at what decayed, no more endlessly ranking on 0.01% rank mobs. No more dealing with the people who run this archaic game into the ground. I appreciate what all the immortals that contribute, past and present, have done for this game and continue to do so. Having this game run by someone with such thin skin and the spine of a jellyfish just doesn't sit well with me. Again, to those who actually see this post before it's deleted, thank you! It's been great. Maybe I'll try out one of those new games with graphics!

pasta_whee

• Favorite Zone: Tarsis
Re: That escalated quickly.
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 07:14:21 PM »
Maybe once the changed go through the game will be more fun and in a playable state. For now we can only wait. Good Bye my fellow arctic player. You will be missed!

Ericj

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2016, 07:21:36 PM »
I now need to update LoL. 

btown

• Elder
  • Favorite Zone: Palanthas Cornfields
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2016, 09:29:39 PM »
Maybe once the changed go through the game will be more fun and in a playable state. For now we can only wait. Good Bye my fellow arctic player. You will be missed!

It isn't about the game it is about the people running the game into the ground. 

Hoss should have been deleted long ago.

snax

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2016, 07:15:49 PM »

It isn't about the game it is about the people running the game into the ground. 

Hoss should have been deleted long ago.
I'm pretty sure he actually was [ref: Dougan] but has provied himself to be quite the phoenix with quite the spec.  I believe he was responsible for the deaths of siegfried and roy and has assumed his rightful place on the perch of infinite power.  Thankfully the phoenix is not expected to live forever. ^_-

Super Tacoman

• Fodder
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2016, 12:37:23 AM »
what was the ban for?

Gramm

• Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Suckland.
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2016, 06:06:19 AM »
boo

Gnua

• Immortal
  • Elder
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2016, 05:45:09 PM »
boo

Your true MUD lives and you play another. True MUD saved swallowed her gear in the Swamp of Sinia Tsaroth, and she rummaged through it like garbage. And that's what she is, the Queen of Refuse. So bow down to her if you want, bow to her to start the quest. Bow to the Queen of Slime that goes on the hinge, the Queen of Filth, the Queen of Putrescent Potions. Boo. Boo. Rubbish. Filth. Slime. Muck. Boo. Boo. Boo.

Gramm

• Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Suckland.
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2016, 10:48:32 PM »
en francais!
le boo