Author Topic: Make a new char and try this out.  (Read 3468 times)

walters

Make a new char and try this out.
« on: March 31, 2016, 01:23:11 AM »
My real question is has any higher immortal staff made a new character and actually rolled and lvled to 25+ solo or 2man this wipe with just gear you can pop on your own?  I don't wanna sound childish when I ask just wondered if you have tried since making these nerf's... Stronger players haven't slowed down enough to really make a huge difference but newer players... I don't think their are any playing now. I mean come on even back in the day the cold steel sword was like 3d5 or 4d4 I do understand nerfing things but without a real set of collective info I do not believe you are doing the proper justice. I think just getting rid of legendary would've been a better nerf then modifying everything else. END RANT

pasta_whee

• Favorite Zone: Tarsis
Re: Make a new char and try this out.
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2016, 09:30:59 AM »
It might be harder for new players but having a higher imm staff do this will prove nothing. I don't even consider myself a strong player and I think I'm mediocre at best in this game and I can level any class to 25+ with a few ranks usually around rank 5 or 6 in under 10 hours.

Jorake

• Zone Leader
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2016, 10:01:13 AM »
Well damn. Looks like you won Pasta. Someone should give you a cape. You super beast you.

Dyl

• Zoner
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2016, 11:17:37 AM »
Six weeks since any news, admins apparently too busy deleting/banning people than doing anything productive, Hoss apparently sad in the pants that he never heard of the difference between test and production environments, why would they bother to roll a crap char on a crap game to test their crap mods?  We could keep beating the horse but it's corpse already decayed.

pasta_whee

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2016, 11:29:35 AM »
Your right I did win the game. Loaded a +dam cape 2 minutes ago! :) Did you have something to do with this? I never see a neck slot +dam load ever! Thanks mate!

Jorake

• Zone Leader
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2016, 02:43:35 PM »
Nope. I quit Arctic. Probably for good if this stuff keeps up. I play Duris now and league of legends. All the sandbox items are yours pal!

pasta_whee

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2016, 08:07:00 AM »
Add quriquriatugi on League of Legends. I'm was only  Silver 1 last season but all ways down to play with more and more people. I haven't really played this season with all the new changes but maybe having new people to group with will change my mind.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 08:11:13 AM by pasta_whee »

Gnua

• Immortal
  • Elder
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2016, 10:50:07 AM »
My real question is has any higher immortal staff made a new character and actually rolled and lvled to 25+ solo or 2man this wipe with just gear you ..... I think just getting rid of legendary would've been a better nerf then modifying everything else. END RANT

I've found that reaching level 27 and rank 8 with only shop gear and solo/duo has been easier than ever this wipe.  My trash mage has gotten to the '1 spell away from legend' more easily than ever before.  My favorite autoflies, worn lights, detect invises, +wis load all the time and I even find them at the world merchant.  The boring part seems to happen after this point but before legend where it is a long road and there is nothing to do to improve along the way.  What point is there in loading weapons when they are not any better than shop gear?