Author Topic: tanking pets for druids  (Read 4016 times)

Gnua

• Immortal
  • Zone Leader
tanking pets for druids
« on: March 08, 2016, 10:10:09 AM »
how about giving druids a way to conjure/create a pet which tanks (i.e. mobs dont automatically switch to the controller).  mages already have ways of dealing with the mobs switching (improved invis, hold monster, fold space).  with the healing cloud nerf i almost never see druids anymore.

RichE

• Fodder
Re: tanking pets for druids
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2016, 04:39:29 PM »
This thread is so old, we've been talking about druid pets for like 9 wipes.

Aristox

• Overlord
  • Zone Leader
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2016, 05:47:03 PM »
The game needs less pets, not more.

Patpat

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2016, 07:44:27 PM »

Why? Seems like pets are a great way to beef up the ranks of smaller groups to enable them to do more content.

snax

Re: Agreed
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2016, 09:29:48 PM »
I assume you mean the rooms with lots of assisting mobs and only 1 mob with loads?  I agree.  Now that we hit like wiffleballs frostbyte could do with less pets.

Gnua

• Immortal
  • Zone Leader
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2016, 02:23:09 PM »
This thread is so old, we've been talking about druid pets for like 9 wipes.

i think legend healing cloud put this thread on hold for 2-3 of those wipes.

Jorake

• Zone Leader
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2016, 01:27:48 PM »

DOES that include bots..?

walters

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2016, 12:46:24 AM »
Druids do not need tanking pets by any means. Druids aren't really solo chars. deff. not anymore atleast. I do believe they could use some buffs to make them more playable/enjoyable again when you have your TOP TIER spell lightning storm only do like 50 damage it is just pretty depressing. People do need to lay off the HOSSIFER and MR. DANIEL when you have something broken and try to fix it it will take more then a minute to get it to where it needs to be. Also to the tards who say they could run it better... I doubt it if you could you would apply for immortal and help turn the game in the right direction then just whine and moan when things don't go your way. Make suggestion not demands and show some respect or just find a different game. These people do this stuff in their own free time and don't get paid to do it. If I was running it and you treated me like crap I would be inclined to treat you the same way back. END RANT