Author Topic: Paladins  (Read 3064 times)

reed23

• Zone Leader
Paladins
« on: December 19, 2015, 11:37:37 AM »
I think it would be a nice gesture if the immortals could give a hand to paladins.  They have had a shit-fest this wipe with the quests being broken.  I understand this happens, but them not being able to even have skills related to legend, etc. is a huge blow to them.  Something should be done to remedy this.

Hoss

• Elder
Re: Paladins
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2015, 01:11:12 PM »
Both Kyle and Marquinn allow you to embrace, pretty easy...#holywhine #paladincheese #crymeariver

Hoodoo

• Zoner
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2015, 01:24:29 PM »
Thank you, Hoss. :)

Gramm

• Zone Leader
  • Favorite Zone: Suckland.
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2015, 03:28:18 AM »
I think we should have 3 ancient green swords, so that I don't have to conspire to pay core and rise to pk wild for the precious...
just sayin... lol
Maybe for christmass santa hoss, you could also give all the good little mudders +hidden stat bonuses and built in +learns too.
And while im off in fantasy land lets have the the Grinch attack palanthas with his flying citadel on Christmas day ja?

Anfi

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2015, 07:40:58 AM »
Is paladin sword quest in game and working?

Hoss

• Elder
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2015, 10:22:12 AM »
@Anfi No, it is not. Paladins can go to Marquinn and embrace the sword path

Gnua

• Immortal
  • Elder
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2015, 01:09:38 PM »
I think we should have 3 ancient green swords, so that I don't have to conspire to pay core and rise to pk wild for the precious...
just sayin... lol
Maybe for christmass santa hoss, you could also give all the good little mudders +hidden stat bonuses and built in +learns too.
And while im off in fantasy land lets have the the Grinch attack palanthas with his flying citadel on Christmas day ja?

the green sword should be in the priest's locked chest and the backdoor should be put back in